Saturday, May 14, 2016

1.Listening-3, 24+1 By May 20
Listening
 3. CLB5L Listen to a phone message from a co-worker asking about switching a shift to make a decision before returning the call.
  1. Write down the key facts, names, times, details, etc.
  2. What are some of the options given? What are some choices or decisions you have to make?
  3. Will you agree to switch your shift? List 3 reasons.
  4. Ask yourself: Did you identify main intent, main idea, factual details, words and expressions; some implied meanings; cohesive devices and discourse indicators for sequence, comparison and contrast; and basic signals in speech for collaboration, turn-taking and interrupting; and recognize and interpret advice, opinions and suggestions?
  1) Who is Matur. This is Jane here. I have look at later schedule came out. I down fall Thursday 4:00 clock shift and out of ........you.  I have part-time work outside that .........4 clock shift. I don't know it's possible of shopping take Saturday ........to don't lose his secone part work.
  2) The option is that Matur should call Jane back. tell Jane will agree to switch shift or not.Make sure any one replace his work
  3)Yes I am agree to switch my shift.because some times I become tired, illness or some friends visit me.
  4) I need to improve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment