Saturday, May 28, 2016

Friday's Assignment May 27, 2016
Here are your tasks:
  1. Listening and Vocabulary: Parenting
  2. Role play: Describing Family Relations
  3. Follow up on yesterday's presentation:
    1. Listen to this lecture that mentions Ritalin and self-control (-42:44 to -28:04). Follow along with the text if necessary.
    2. Discuss with a partner in what ways it agrees with yesterday's presentation. Then in what ways it disagrees.
    3. Write 5 sentences using modals (with or without negatives) expressing your thoughts and beliefs about conflict resolution in the family.

Modals (can, might, should, etc.)

Here is a list of modals:
can         /    can't
could      /    couldn't
may       /    may not
shall       /    shall not
will         /    won't
should    /    shouldn't
ought to   /   ought not to
might      /    might not
used to    /    didn't use to
would      /    wouldn't
have to   /    don't have to
must      /    must not

 
 
 *  Everyone needs to feel understood, nurtured, and supported

1)  Whould you help me with my homework?
2)  Should I give you a hand with the dishes?
3)  May I can I have  another piece of cake. Mom?
4)  you can't have forgotten my birthday.
5)  I'll be back in a minute then we might go to school together.

No comments:

Post a Comment