Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday's Assignment May 30, 2016
Here are your tasks

   1. Welcome to Canada! Do you have to do something that hurts your health if      your boss says so?
   NO, I don't have. but I think that you have the right to refuse unsafe work.

 2. Do you have breaks during your work?
   We usually have lunch break every day.
   
 3. What about overtime pay?
   For most job. The daily limit is 8 hours. If it is longer than 8 hours. You    most receive overtime pay. The weekly limit for most jobs is 48 hours. If it    is longer than 48 hours. You must receive overtime pay.
   Overtime rate is at least 1.5*the regular rate. 

 4. What could happen if you complain?
   I complain about my boss. My union can help me.
   I complain about a problem at work. making a claim

 5. What if you said you'd complain to the government? 
   No, I didn't.
   
 6. How different would it be in a different country?
   I have not considered this issue.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment