Sunday, May 15, 2016

2.Speaking-2, 24+1 By May 20
Speaking
   2. CLB5S Give directions to a home or business.
    1. Record a voicemail of your directions on Chirbit.com.
    2. Begin with a polite greeting and the reason for the voicemail. Tell the person how to get from Don Mills Station to 1955 Steeles Ave East on the TTC, including the bus numbers, estimated waiting/arrival times, and street names.
    3. Ask yourself: Did you use appropriate courtesy forms and structures and appropriate expressions to sequence instructions?
 1) After school Imet my friend oon the way home
   A: xiaoyun            B: friend Li fang
  •    A: Hello Fang. How are you?
  •    B: I'm fine. and What about you?
  •    A: I'm fine too. I'm very glad to meet you.
  •    B: I'm also very happy to meet you. It is long since I met you last.
  •    A: Yes. It is about Ten months. What are you doing now?
  •    B: I have completed my visiting relative from China.
  •    A: Oh! Excellent. What is your future plan?
  •    B: Recently I have join the Linc class to improve my English.
  •    A: Which class are you in?
  •    B: I'm in level 5-6 class. What about you?
  •    A: I'm in level 4-5 class.
  •    B: Do you come and back to school by bus?
  •    A: Yes. I have to catch Route No 85 bus to Don Mills Station.       Then take Subway Line about 3 min to arrive Besserion Station. At last walking about 8 min. getting home.
  •    B: Oh My husband has come for picking me up. I must be on the car now.      Bay see you!
  •    A: You are most welcome.
  2) Tell the person how to get from Don Mills Station to 1955 Steekes Ave West  
     A:  stranger        B: xiaoyun
 A: Excuse me. I'm sorry to trouble you. but could you tell me how to get from    Don Mills Station to 1955 Steeles Ave West on the TTC?
 B: Yes no problem. You are keeping walking straight ahead then after you cross    the Don Mills Ave and you will see the biggest parking lot on the left.      Entrance to the Don Mills Station located below the parking building. then    you take money for Token and take on the subway line 4 about 8 min to arrive    Sheppard Yonge Station then transfer to another and taking line 1 about      4 min (2 stops) to get Finch Station (last stop). There is a important thing    in a transfer ticket. next You go out Station to catch Route No 60 bus to    the Steeles Ave West about 27 min. Finally walk about a few min to get        the 1955 Steeles Ave West
  A: Thanks for helping me
  B: OK bye.

   3)I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment