Wednesday, May 11, 2016

2.Speaking-1, 24+1 By May 20
Speaking
    1. CLB5S Invite a friend, co-worker, or classmate to lunch.
      1. Record your conversation with your partner on Chirbit.com, indicating who are speaking.
        1. First greet each other.
        2. Partner A invites Partner B to a lunch on Saturday. B says no and gives a reason, but invites A to lunch the following Saturday. A agrees but wants to understand some detail that is not clear about the lunch (e.g. who all will be there, going dutch, time, venue).
        3. End the conversation in a friendly way, and record it the other way as well--i.e. Partner B starts by inviting A to an event on Saturday.
      2. Ask yourself: Did you opens and maintain a conversation; respond to small talk; extend, accept or decline invitations; takes turns by giving non-verbal and verbal signals; encourage conversations by using eye contact, nodding, showing interest, etc.; and indicate non-comprehension?
A: Billy    B: Xiaoyun

A: Hey. What's up
B: Not a lot. how are you?
A: I'm good. I would like to invite you for lunch on Saturday.
B: I'd love to. but I can't. I have other plans.
A: Forget it.
B: Mr. billy. Would you be free the following Saturday?
A: I don't think I have any plans. but I would need to see what you have planned.
B: I'll be holding a lunch at my house.
A: What time is the lunch?
B: The lunch is at 12:00, I thought that inviting four other couples would make nice conversation.
A: I think we will enjoy being there. Will we know anyone?
B: We are only inviting people from our Linc school.
A: Okay. Do I need to bring a present with me.
B: No. just be wishful to know If you can make it.
A: I try my best.
B: Thanks bye
A: Bye

2. Yes. I have done,  but the dialogue is short

No comments:

Post a Comment