Friday, May 20, 2016

  1. About Me Section--Write about:
    1. Who are you?
    2. What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
    3. What are your goals for this week?
    4. What have you learnt so far?
    5. What I have enjoyed doing the most?
    6. What I have enjoyed doing the least?
    7. Any other comments I may have ...

  •       a)  My name is xiaoyun. I have been attending Linc class to improve my English. Back in the China. I have worked for 27 years as engineer. I was in a design office. My duty was Meter design. I loved my job. I have never switched career until my family moved  to Windsor in Canada............six months ago.  I moved to Toronto from Windsor. Because my daughter had graduated from University of Windsor and had gotten a job in Toronto. so my husband and I were following her coming here.

  •   b)  I have been living in Canada for long time and I wish to fit it. I communicate with others by English and try to understand what they want to express. My leaning purpose is reaching level 5 for listening and speaking. My long -term gold is over all level 8. then I am able to go to college for taking programs like cooking and handwork.......In Canada, 70-year-old to go to college is not a strange thing, because he is a free and democratic country.
  •    c)   I have enrolled the class more than one month. I have learned how to register and use blog and G-mail. Now I am able to finish assignment on blog. including using recording function. I also made my first solo presentation. I feel achievable and thank my teacher Joseph.
  •   d)   What I have enjoyed doing the least is radio listening. There is no image and movement. Additional dull tone of voice to speak them usually misleads me
  •   e)  What I have enjoyed doing the most is in my spare time to watch English movie with subtitle.
  •    f)   I think that English and French are the official language of Canada. so I insist to go class for English then I review book at home after school. I need to get some information from internet. I would like to learn Canadian culture and customs. then to get used to my new lifestyle. my favorite sport is running on the treadmill for a hour every day. I enjoy it.
  •               some thing I like to do include collect stamps, play Sudoku Puzzles. but I'm good at and one of them is Chinese calligraphy.
  •               In the future. I wish to have more conversational practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment