Wednesday, May 18, 2016

2.Speaking-3, 24+1 By May 20
Speaking

3.CLB5S Ask permission from a teacher to hand in an assignment late.

  1. Record a voicemail of your request on Chirbit.com.
  2. Begin with a polite greeting, state your request and good reasons for it. Think of a polite way to end.
  3. Ask yourself: Did you provide details and give reasons, and did you use modals with the appropriate level of politeness?
   1)Record on Chirbit.com.
   2)A short note to teacher:
one reason--- I must apologize for handing in an assignment late. I            forgot to hand it in on yesterday. I left it at home. So          I hope teacher to excuse me.
another reason---I’ve been so ill over the past few days, so I haven’t            been able to do any of my homework. because I think I was absent when        the homework was given out…
   3) Yes I have.

          



No comments:

Post a Comment